We endorse the Lisbon Declaration
In our interest in a safer Digital Ecosystem, we have signed the Lisbon Declaration, launched by the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union to define a new digital transition paradigm.
The “Lisbon Declaration – Digital Democracy with Purpose” was launched in June 2021 in order to reinforce the “European way of doing business” as a globally recognized value proposition and unique competitive advantage that raises standards by:
Balance technological development with respect for ethical principles and the promotion of human rights.
Promote digital international cooperation and multi-stakeholder approaches by uniting the efforts of governments, public administration, business, NGOs, academia and citizens.
Promote an economy based on green and digital technologies as enablers of social cohesion, prosperity, innovation and competitiveness.
This initiative seeks to build a common framework on 13 digital principles:
- Digital identity
- Privacy, data protection and cybersecurity
- Access, use and neutrality of the internet
- Use of artificial intelligence
- Freedom of expression and information
- Freedom of assembly and association
- Protection, care and freedom of expression of children
- Digital education
- Digital platforms
- Digital public services
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights
- Digital Legacy
- Effective remedy and access to justice
You can get more information and support it here
All you need is LEET
Suscribe to our newsletter here